IEEE members will be scrambling to change their logins after it emerged that more than 100,000 members’ names and plaintext passwords were left in plain sight for more than a month. In this documentation and analysis of the breach, Danish FindZebra computer scientist Radu Dragusin notes, among other things, that bad password …
Or maybe the truth hurts
Most people only use their login/password once per year, in order to pay their annual dues. And for that they picked a completely throwaway password. Sorry IEEE but your webpage is not as important to your users as you may think.
Re: Or maybe the truth hurts
So how do you read the articles on Xplorenet?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars