IEEE members will be scrambling to change their logins after it emerged that more than 100,000 members’ names and plaintext passwords were left in plain sight for more than a month. In this documentation and analysis of the breach, Danish FindZebra computer scientist Radu Dragusin notes, among other things, that bad password …
Or maybe the truth hurts
Most people only use their login/password once per year, in order to pay their annual dues. And for that they picked a completely throwaway password. Sorry IEEE but your webpage is not as important to your users as you may think.
Re: Or maybe the truth hurts
So how do you read the articles on Xplorenet?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES