X-IO's chairman and ex-CEO Alan Atkinson has joined Dell to run its Compellent operation. There has been no announcement by Dell , or X-IO, but Atkinson's LinkedIn entry shows the move has been made. When Dell bought Compellent its co-founder and CEO Phil Soran stayed on and ran Compellent as a Dell business until he left in …
What are XIO's prospects? I know that they had a VC cash injection a few years ago. I see a few of their arrays out there, but it seems that there day has past (being that drives are peanuts and rebuilding vs. replacing is not a big deal anymore).
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?