X-IO's chairman and ex-CEO Alan Atkinson has joined Dell to run its Compellent operation. There has been no announcement by Dell , or X-IO, but Atkinson's LinkedIn entry shows the move has been made. When Dell bought Compellent its co-founder and CEO Phil Soran stayed on and ran Compellent as a Dell business until he left in …
What are XIO's prospects? I know that they had a VC cash injection a few years ago. I see a few of their arrays out there, but it seems that there day has past (being that drives are peanuts and rebuilding vs. replacing is not a big deal anymore).
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked