X-IO's chairman and ex-CEO Alan Atkinson has joined Dell to run its Compellent operation. There has been no announcement by Dell , or X-IO, but Atkinson's LinkedIn entry shows the move has been made. When Dell bought Compellent its co-founder and CEO Phil Soran stayed on and ran Compellent as a Dell business until he left in …
What are XIO's prospects? I know that they had a VC cash injection a few years ago. I see a few of their arrays out there, but it seems that there day has past (being that drives are peanuts and rebuilding vs. replacing is not a big deal anymore).
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market