The Sage Group have bought a Brazilian accountancy software company, sweeping in an extra 4000 customers. The £10.6m buy-up of Empresa Brasileira de Sistemas (EBS) adds to a series of big company acquisition by Sage in the past months to strengthen Sage's dominant position in Brazil. Sage paid £10.6m (R$35.0m) for the …
Only UK Software house in FTSE 100
A place those Shoreditch outfits can only *dream* about.
They may not be that good at software, but they are pretty good at business.
Obligatory brazilian comment
The Sage Group have bought a Brazilian accountancy software company, sweeping in an extra 4000 customers.
Sorry I'm confused, is "Brazilian soft wear" , is that some sort of euphemism? Sweeping up after 4,000 customers, what are they sweeping up?
Paris, do you really have to ask why?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND