In a new report that digests international broadband policies, the ITU has found that services remain too expensive in many countries. The ITU’s Broadband Commission report (PDF here) has found that in 19 of the world’s least developed economies – mostly in Africa – the cost of broadband exceeds average monthly earnings. That …
Maybe if Gina was paying the African miners more than $2 a day, they could afford broadband
Broadband too costly in developing countries
Too Bloody Right.
Here in India it is both slow and ridiculously expensive.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests