In a new report that digests international broadband policies, the ITU has found that services remain too expensive in many countries. The ITU’s Broadband Commission report (PDF here) has found that in 19 of the world’s least developed economies – mostly in Africa – the cost of broadband exceeds average monthly earnings. That …
Maybe if Gina was paying the African miners more than $2 a day, they could afford broadband
Broadband too costly in developing countries
Too Bloody Right.
Here in India it is both slow and ridiculously expensive.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market