In a new report that digests international broadband policies, the ITU has found that services remain too expensive in many countries. The ITU’s Broadband Commission report (PDF here) has found that in 19 of the world’s least developed economies – mostly in Africa – the cost of broadband exceeds average monthly earnings. That …
Maybe if Gina was paying the African miners more than $2 a day, they could afford broadband
Broadband too costly in developing countries
Too Bloody Right.
Here in India it is both slow and ridiculously expensive.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip