In a new report that digests international broadband policies, the ITU has found that services remain too expensive in many countries. The ITU’s Broadband Commission report (PDF here) has found that in 19 of the world’s least developed economies – mostly in Africa – the cost of broadband exceeds average monthly earnings. That …
Maybe if Gina was paying the African miners more than $2 a day, they could afford broadband
Broadband too costly in developing countries
Too Bloody Right.
Here in India it is both slow and ridiculously expensive.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun