Iran has denied computers on its soil were behind denial-of-service attacks against American banks. US national security officials allege the websites of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America were slowed by assaults launched from Iran. The G-men didn't say whether the attackers were backed by the Middle Eastern nation's …
"Innocence Of Muslims"? If they wanna get properly wound up with this lot they should try watching "Inside Job".
What's in a name?
Any country whose leader is called I'mADinnerJacket is in deep doodoo.
Anon as the Iranian leadership are not known for their fun-loving, jocular nature.
Re: What's in a name?
At least get your facts right. It's "Armoured Dinner Jacket"
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network