Iran has denied computers on its soil were behind denial-of-service attacks against American banks. US national security officials allege the websites of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America were slowed by assaults launched from Iran. The G-men didn't say whether the attackers were backed by the Middle Eastern nation's …
"Innocence Of Muslims"? If they wanna get properly wound up with this lot they should try watching "Inside Job".
What's in a name?
Any country whose leader is called I'mADinnerJacket is in deep doodoo.
Anon as the Iranian leadership are not known for their fun-loving, jocular nature.
Re: What's in a name?
At least get your facts right. It's "Armoured Dinner Jacket"
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab