Iran has denied computers on its soil were behind denial-of-service attacks against American banks. US national security officials allege the websites of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America were slowed by assaults launched from Iran. The G-men didn't say whether the attackers were backed by the Middle Eastern nation's …
"Innocence Of Muslims"? If they wanna get properly wound up with this lot they should try watching "Inside Job".
What's in a name?
Any country whose leader is called I'mADinnerJacket is in deep doodoo.
Anon as the Iranian leadership are not known for their fun-loving, jocular nature.
Re: What's in a name?
At least get your facts right. It's "Armoured Dinner Jacket"
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL