Iran has denied computers on its soil were behind denial-of-service attacks against American banks. US national security officials allege the websites of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America were slowed by assaults launched from Iran. The G-men didn't say whether the attackers were backed by the Middle Eastern nation's …
"Innocence Of Muslims"? If they wanna get properly wound up with this lot they should try watching "Inside Job".
What's in a name?
Any country whose leader is called I'mADinnerJacket is in deep doodoo.
Anon as the Iranian leadership are not known for their fun-loving, jocular nature.
Re: What's in a name?
At least get your facts right. It's "Armoured Dinner Jacket"
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS