Iran has denied computers on its soil were behind denial-of-service attacks against American banks. US national security officials allege the websites of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Bank of America were slowed by assaults launched from Iran. The G-men didn't say whether the attackers were backed by the Middle Eastern nation's …
"Innocence Of Muslims"? If they wanna get properly wound up with this lot they should try watching "Inside Job".
What's in a name?
Any country whose leader is called I'mADinnerJacket is in deep doodoo.
Anon as the Iranian leadership are not known for their fun-loving, jocular nature.
Re: What's in a name?
At least get your facts right. It's "Armoured Dinner Jacket"
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK