A whopping 70 per cent of shiny new iPhones and iPads bought in Hong Kong this year will be smuggled into China and sold on the grey market to feed the insatiable demand for all things Apple, according to analyst firm Forrester. Beijing-based analyst Bryan Wang told The Reg that the illegal trade in the fruity tech is down to …
So, that's 'em all ending up in Grimsby then
iPhone5? It's the iPhone4S with a few tweaks and comedy mapping.
Who gives a fuck.
It's just a phone. It might be very nice but it's still just a phone.
Because someone will pay money for it and you can take a cut.
People in China use it as a "gift" for bribery, got it?
Some things are cheaper over the Bamboo Curtain - at least for oldies!
HK-MTR charge an extortionate fare from Sheung Shui, the last station before the frontier, quite disproportionate to the distance travelled.
Once across into Commie-land's Shumchun - my costs for the SZMTR [different system /different card] are ZERO 'cos I'm old ! Same goes for their tourist areas - like Windows of the World - free to me at 70 !
Doesn't make me want to live there - or haul smuggled goods from HK to China.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email