Google is closing its free, legal music offering in China – signalling another retreat from the worlds’ biggest internet market. Google didn’t offer much of a case for closing the service, beyond admitting it wasn’t very popular. “We [have] decided to close the music search service in China, turning our focus towards more …
It is hard to compete with state sponsored piracy.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan