Four storage supplier chief execs have taken a hike in the past week. CEOs at Amplidata, OCZ, STEC and Virident all spun the revolving door. It's slightly scary that three of the companies are in the flash storage business; their top bosses have gone in a flash, so to speak. Here's a round up of what happened. STEC At STEC …
That's a nice Ian Fleming ref in sub heading, well done
That's a nice post informing the rest of us that you spotted the reference. Good for you!
I didn't notice it. But then I never read any Ian Fleming and I didn't like the films.
Anyway, isn't it an Oscar Wilde reference?
I'd like to see a formal disclaimer from El Reg that no bottles of Ribena were harmed by the axe in that photo!
4 Comments and
None of them to do with the article.
Isn't amazing how uninterested we are in these CEOs!
Re: 4 Comments and
Whats more telling is that fact that the section about Virident is missing and no noticed...
I can't say about the other three, but the OCZ guy must have realized he'd loose the upcoming fight in the upcoming storage shake out, and either his company would go to the dogs or get bought up without him...
Makes sense to just go and start something new, before getting all frustrated and exhaustet...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad