Yahoo! has closed the $7.6bn stage of its sale of stock to Alibaba, bagging $4.3bn in cash after taxes and fees. Alibaba has long wanted the share in its stock sold back to Yahoo! so it can have greater independence and go for its own stock market flotation in the next few years. But it took over two years of negotiations for …
Down from $44 Billion
OUCH! That's gotta hurt!!!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?