Two journalists and one serving police officer were arrested early this morning under suspicion of corruption and allegations relating to misconduct in a public office. Scotland Yard cops working on the Operation Elveden inquiry into claims of police bung-taking, which is an investigation happening in conjunction with the Met's …
50 people so far?
That's real nice. I just wish the U.S. was just as persistent at arresting the idiots that brought about the current economic collapse.
50 people arrested? My,my...
That's quite a few for something that was originally blamed on a "lone wolf"!
I'm guessing but looking at the Reg this week someone has discovered that you can change ones FB page in to Pirate instead of English.. seems to be rubbing off
Enjoy your stay...
...at the Iron Bar Hotel.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby