Two journalists and one serving police officer were arrested early this morning under suspicion of corruption and allegations relating to misconduct in a public office. Scotland Yard cops working on the Operation Elveden inquiry into claims of police bung-taking, which is an investigation happening in conjunction with the Met's …
50 people so far?
That's real nice. I just wish the U.S. was just as persistent at arresting the idiots that brought about the current economic collapse.
50 people arrested? My,my...
That's quite a few for something that was originally blamed on a "lone wolf"!
I'm guessing but looking at the Reg this week someone has discovered that you can change ones FB page in to Pirate instead of English.. seems to be rubbing off
Enjoy your stay...
...at the Iron Bar Hotel.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK