Two journalists and one serving police officer were arrested early this morning under suspicion of corruption and allegations relating to misconduct in a public office. Scotland Yard cops working on the Operation Elveden inquiry into claims of police bung-taking, which is an investigation happening in conjunction with the Met's …
50 people so far?
That's real nice. I just wish the U.S. was just as persistent at arresting the idiots that brought about the current economic collapse.
50 people arrested? My,my...
That's quite a few for something that was originally blamed on a "lone wolf"!
I'm guessing but looking at the Reg this week someone has discovered that you can change ones FB page in to Pirate instead of English.. seems to be rubbing off
Enjoy your stay...
...at the Iron Bar Hotel.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015