Two journalists and one serving police officer were arrested early this morning under suspicion of corruption and allegations relating to misconduct in a public office. Scotland Yard cops working on the Operation Elveden inquiry into claims of police bung-taking, which is an investigation happening in conjunction with the Met's …
50 people so far?
That's real nice. I just wish the U.S. was just as persistent at arresting the idiots that brought about the current economic collapse.
50 people arrested? My,my...
That's quite a few for something that was originally blamed on a "lone wolf"!
I'm guessing but looking at the Reg this week someone has discovered that you can change ones FB page in to Pirate instead of English.. seems to be rubbing off
Enjoy your stay...
...at the Iron Bar Hotel.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa