IT departments tired of forking out to keep staff connected to the internet will be delighted by iPass Open Mobile Express: it leaves control with bosses while letting the workers pay for it. California-headquartered iPass aggregates a million or so Wi-Fi hotspots around the world, allowing enterprises to pay one bill for all …
15c per minute?
At that sort of price, surely it would be cheaper to use a 3g connection, even at roaming rates?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp