You can only cram so much stuff into a chassis that is two rack units high, and so server maker Dell is shifting to a 4U chassis for its latest "Zeus" PowerEdge C8000 design. The new Zeus chassis is designed from the ground up to pack more CPUs, coprocessors, and storage into a 4U space than Dell was able to get into two 2U …
of course NOT
the E5-2400 is of course NOT socket compatible to the E5-2600, it would require a different mobo
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network