You can only cram so much stuff into a chassis that is two rack units high, and so server maker Dell is shifting to a 4U chassis for its latest "Zeus" PowerEdge C8000 design. The new Zeus chassis is designed from the ground up to pack more CPUs, coprocessors, and storage into a 4U space than Dell was able to get into two 2U …
of course NOT
the E5-2400 is of course NOT socket compatible to the E5-2600, it would require a different mobo
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?