Keen on live theatre but unable to afford West End prices? Digital Theatre has the answer. It has recorded a number of productions and made them available online. Now they're coming to Samsung Smart TVs too. DT's app goes live today, will be made available worldwide and runs on any Samsung Smart TV released after May 2010, …
the scottish play
... worried that your comments section might be cursed with witches instead of trolls?
Re: the scottish play
might have meant "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie"?
Macbeth! Macbeth! Macbeth!
The superstition over mentioning Macbeth only applies if you are inside the theatre at the time...
The Bard's play
Well yes, but I imagine the writers consider their articles part of their performance, after all didn't someone once claim that "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players"?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default