Cisco is exiting the data centre load balancing market, confirming that it is ceasing development on its Application Control Engine product line. While only a back-alley in the Borg’s sprawling product line, the confirmation that ACE will be added to the Cisco end-of-life list will be a fillip for companies like F5, Radware, …
honestly surprised Cisco didn't go out and buy one of the smaller players and get some updated technology.. they have a little bit of spending money I hear..
Oh, but they did.
Arrowpoint created the CSS platform. CSM was homegrown, ACE was homegrown.
I'm not surprised about the ACE at all, it's not exactly the best platform out there.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM