Malwarebytes, the anti-virus firm best known for its freebie scanner software, branched out into the enterprise with the launch of corporate products on Monday. Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition (MEE) is designed to catch malware that other anti-virus programs sometimes miss, including some strains of blended attacks (for example …
MWB does work nicely. Need to see their Enterprise solution work before I pass judgement tho...
Hoping it does well.
Malware Bytes works really well and I use it all the time on friends machines when their any virus has not detected things.
I'll be interesting to see if their approach works.
"Malwarebytes, the anti-virus firm best known for its freebie scanner software, branched out into the enterprise with the launch of corporate products on Monday."
And what about other starships?
Being serious, though, MalwareBytes is excellent, and one of the first tools I turn to when cleaning up people's infected machines.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad