Malwarebytes, the anti-virus firm best known for its freebie scanner software, branched out into the enterprise with the launch of corporate products on Monday. Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition (MEE) is designed to catch malware that other anti-virus programs sometimes miss, including some strains of blended attacks (for example …
MWB does work nicely. Need to see their Enterprise solution work before I pass judgement tho...
Hoping it does well.
Malware Bytes works really well and I use it all the time on friends machines when their any virus has not detected things.
I'll be interesting to see if their approach works.
"Malwarebytes, the anti-virus firm best known for its freebie scanner software, branched out into the enterprise with the launch of corporate products on Monday."
And what about other starships?
Being serious, though, MalwareBytes is excellent, and one of the first tools I turn to when cleaning up people's infected machines.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?