Malwarebytes, the anti-virus firm best known for its freebie scanner software, branched out into the enterprise with the launch of corporate products on Monday. Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition (MEE) is designed to catch malware that other anti-virus programs sometimes miss, including some strains of blended attacks (for example …
MWB does work nicely. Need to see their Enterprise solution work before I pass judgement tho...
Hoping it does well.
Malware Bytes works really well and I use it all the time on friends machines when their any virus has not detected things.
I'll be interesting to see if their approach works.
"Malwarebytes, the anti-virus firm best known for its freebie scanner software, branched out into the enterprise with the launch of corporate products on Monday."
And what about other starships?
Being serious, though, MalwareBytes is excellent, and one of the first tools I turn to when cleaning up people's infected machines.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...