Cybercrooks have unveiled a new version of the Blackhole exploit kit. Version 2 of Blackhole is expressly designed to better avoid security defences. Support for Windows 8 and mobile devices is another key feature, a sign of the changing target platforms for malware-based cyberscams. The release also includes a spruced-up user …
Win 8 support??
Errm not really, it reports back to say what? nope, I can't get in here. This report hardly claims that win8 is susceptible to this. El Reg at it's best getting click through cash...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung