Cybercrooks have unveiled a new version of the Blackhole exploit kit. Version 2 of Blackhole is expressly designed to better avoid security defences. Support for Windows 8 and mobile devices is another key feature, a sign of the changing target platforms for malware-based cyberscams. The release also includes a spruced-up user …
Win 8 support??
Errm not really, it reports back to say what? nope, I can't get in here. This report hardly claims that win8 is susceptible to this. El Reg at it's best getting click through cash...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer