Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in China’s technology boom town of Shenzhen are up in arms after a sustained and co-ordinated campaign by local authorities forced more than ten to shutter their doors. The Special Economic Zone of Shenzhen is home to one of China’s biggest technology manufacturing hubs, but workers’ rights …
Surely such behaviour would be an anti-revolutionary abuse of the honest proletariat by decadent bourgois capitalists?
They learn fast don't they, bless em ;-)
On the other hand...
...in the Big Society we are heading for state control of 'Non-Governmental' Organisations by either turning them into QUANGOs or making them into 'contractors' for government departments.
Ones that insist on doing their *own* job properly are very much out of favour, especially if (like the Citizens Advice Bureau) they spend their time sorting out the mess created by the inept administration of the tax and benefit system, or the rapacious energy/water cartels.
In America, the "hammer weilding people" were the Unions. The anti-union forces bring law enforcement's guns to the party.
In Communist China....
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.