US aerospace and defence company General Dynamics has swooped on Australian virtualisation software developer Open Kernel Labs. OK Labs’ software currently sits on 1.6 billion devices around the world, enabling security for remote access to corporate and government assets while protecting everything that runs on the device. The …
Presumably they proved the correctness of the C compiler code, as well as the kernel code.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln