Indeed, Sir, you have a very fine prospect from atop the pedestal you have placed yourself upon
1) You did not respond to my charge that you have accused A & M of things which you can only really know by having spoken to them.
2) "a misquote, often attributed to Edmund Burke but actually never said by him." If Burke never said it who, pray tell, am I misquoting? I neither used quotation marks or mentioned Burke's name.
3)"stop claiming A$$nut and Manning aren't getting dealt with fairly and in due legal manner". Not I, Sir. Unlike yourself, I do not enjoy pissing into the wind.
4)" Please tell that to the Afghan informers that A$$nut said he had no qualms about exposing." Gladly, Sir, if you will tell the hundreds or thousands of Afghan babes, at their mother's breasts when the misguided rockets from the drones blew them sky high.
5)"I'm not young" Well, I was born in May 1939 and I am, no doubt, older than you. I am, therefore, entitled to the same respect from you that you expected from me.
6)" I did my share of protesting as a student" I almost died protesting the war in Vietnam in December 1967. I was in the hospital for 8 weeks. How does that compare to your protesting?
7) England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Holland, Spain, Morocco, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, the Orient Express to Istanbul, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and the Western Wall. All on three different trips.
8) University of Chicago High School (degree) University of Pennsylvania with a year in the Wharton School of Business (degree in history.)
9) Expect when discussing God, I do not speak in absolutes the way you do. I have absolutely no concern what others think of what I think, unless they are holding a revolver to my head. Right or wrong, all of your beliefs are so strongly held I get a headache when they're on the screen. Perhaps that is your role here. Your shtick, as they used to say in the Borscht Belt.