Amazon has announced a new program that aims to save you from your own stupidity. Well, maybe not your stupidity, but what about that other sysadmin, the one who makes you roll your eyes from time to time? You know the guy. When you run a compute cloud, the stupidest thing you – or that other guy – can ever do, from a sunk …
Only a matter of time…
Until all this becomes a commodity. BTW, do the rules forbid selling what you bought at a discount, without telling Amazon? If a company just acts as a proxy transferring jobs to EC2, more like a retailer than a broker?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS