Amazon has announced a new program that aims to save you from your own stupidity. Well, maybe not your stupidity, but what about that other sysadmin, the one who makes you roll your eyes from time to time? You know the guy. When you run a compute cloud, the stupidest thing you – or that other guy – can ever do, from a sunk …
Only a matter of time…
Until all this becomes a commodity. BTW, do the rules forbid selling what you bought at a discount, without telling Amazon? If a company just acts as a proxy transferring jobs to EC2, more like a retailer than a broker?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search