Amazon has announced a new program that aims to save you from your own stupidity. Well, maybe not your stupidity, but what about that other sysadmin, the one who makes you roll your eyes from time to time? You know the guy. When you run a compute cloud, the stupidest thing you – or that other guy – can ever do, from a sunk …
Only a matter of time…
Until all this becomes a commodity. BTW, do the rules forbid selling what you bought at a discount, without telling Amazon? If a company just acts as a proxy transferring jobs to EC2, more like a retailer than a broker?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan