Intel wants computers to be as smart as humans in how they understand voices and gestures – and it's offering $1m to the best idea that can help achieve that goal. "Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other," David Perlmutter, the general manager of Intel's …
do it now!!!
You all need to use the amulet remote, it has no intelligence but makes you feel like your on the enterprise while using your tv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtRdwPuw1lk
"Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other,"
So, what they really want is a computer that can flood Facebook and Twitter with mindless dross, whilst keeping one eye on mindless reality TV shows?
Voice great, eye tracking the staple.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?