Intel wants computers to be as smart as humans in how they understand voices and gestures – and it's offering $1m to the best idea that can help achieve that goal. "Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other," David Perlmutter, the general manager of Intel's …
do it now!!!
You all need to use the amulet remote, it has no intelligence but makes you feel like your on the enterprise while using your tv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtRdwPuw1lk
"Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other,"
So, what they really want is a computer that can flood Facebook and Twitter with mindless dross, whilst keeping one eye on mindless reality TV shows?
Voice great, eye tracking the staple.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat