Intel wants computers to be as smart as humans in how they understand voices and gestures – and it's offering $1m to the best idea that can help achieve that goal. "Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other," David Perlmutter, the general manager of Intel's …
do it now!!!
You all need to use the amulet remote, it has no intelligence but makes you feel like your on the enterprise while using your tv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtRdwPuw1lk
"Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other,"
So, what they really want is a computer that can flood Facebook and Twitter with mindless dross, whilst keeping one eye on mindless reality TV shows?
Voice great, eye tracking the staple.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat