Intel wants computers to be as smart as humans in how they understand voices and gestures – and it's offering $1m to the best idea that can help achieve that goal. "Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other," David Perlmutter, the general manager of Intel's …
do it now!!!
You all need to use the amulet remote, it has no intelligence but makes you feel like your on the enterprise while using your tv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtRdwPuw1lk
"Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other,"
So, what they really want is a computer that can flood Facebook and Twitter with mindless dross, whilst keeping one eye on mindless reality TV shows?
Voice great, eye tracking the staple.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung