Intel wants computers to be as smart as humans in how they understand voices and gestures – and it's offering $1m to the best idea that can help achieve that goal. "Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other," David Perlmutter, the general manager of Intel's …
do it now!!!
You all need to use the amulet remote, it has no intelligence but makes you feel like your on the enterprise while using your tv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtRdwPuw1lk
"Human beings are very rich in the way that they interface with each other, the way they interact with each other,"
So, what they really want is a computer that can flood Facebook and Twitter with mindless dross, whilst keeping one eye on mindless reality TV shows?
Voice great, eye tracking the staple.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen