Pro-Syrian government hacktivists have cracked the mobile update service of al-Jazeera, the Qatar-based satellite news network. Three fake news story were pushed through al-Jazeera's SMS alert service as a result of the breach, the BBC reports. One of the reports was apparently a bogus alert that an attempt had been made on the …
Al-Jazeera should've been better prepared
CNN, FOX, BBC, ABC, SKY these news organizatations have tasted the experience of being hacked. Nothing new for them, welcome to the cyber front on the propagada war Al-Jazzera, get your LULZ Cannons rdy !
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning