Pro-Syrian government hacktivists have cracked the mobile update service of al-Jazeera, the Qatar-based satellite news network. Three fake news story were pushed through al-Jazeera's SMS alert service as a result of the breach, the BBC reports. One of the reports was apparently a bogus alert that an attempt had been made on the …
Al-Jazeera should've been better prepared
CNN, FOX, BBC, ABC, SKY these news organizatations have tasted the experience of being hacked. Nothing new for them, welcome to the cyber front on the propagada war Al-Jazzera, get your LULZ Cannons rdy !
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers