Microsoft will hire 1,000 extra employees in China over the next year, adding to the 4,500 it already has in the country. The new staff will be added to the R&D, sales, marketing and services departments, Ralph Haupter CEO for Microsoft's Greater China business told reporters in Beijing. The Windows maker is trying to get its …
Language was something of a barrier until a fairly short time ago but the younger Chinese graduates are generally quite good.
But where will they make cuts?
Here there and everywhere except..... For China.
They finally realised they can't stop China copying their products, so by giving them jobs it might go someway to appease them and get them on their side?
They have no idea how the Chinese psyche works.
As Neville Chamberlain said on his return from Germany, 'peace in out time'
Re: But where will they make cuts?
India of course, gotta cut out the deadwood :P
Now I understand
where all those comments about how great Lumia is, are coming from.
Another viral marketing company for Microsoft/
Re: Now I understand
Really, because I was thinking that all the people accusing MS of having paid shills were actually employed by Google and Apple to go around trying to make MS look bad.
Yes, I have as much proof of that as you have of saying that anyone saying MS is good is automatically an MS employee.
People like MS' software, people like Apple's software, some people like Google's software, some people even like some of all the companies software. Deal with it.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...