Our sharper-eyed readers - the sort that care about storage, servers, HPC and the like - will have noticed The Register has launched a Data Centre section. This pulls our enterprise systems coverage together in one place, while our PC, mobile and client news continues under the Hardware banner. You can find links to these …
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving server coverage
I'm very sorry, but I completely misread that, for some reason, as
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving sewer coverage
Maybe a Freudian reflection of my mind...
Systems administrator = digital janator.
Server = Digital Sewer.
I can see it.
Mine's the one with the disks full of El Reg comments.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade