Our sharper-eyed readers - the sort that care about storage, servers, HPC and the like - will have noticed The Register has launched a Data Centre section. This pulls our enterprise systems coverage together in one place, while our PC, mobile and client news continues under the Hardware banner. You can find links to these …
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving server coverage
I'm very sorry, but I completely misread that, for some reason, as
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving sewer coverage
Maybe a Freudian reflection of my mind...
Systems administrator = digital janator.
Server = Digital Sewer.
I can see it.
Mine's the one with the disks full of El Reg comments.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip