Our sharper-eyed readers - the sort that care about storage, servers, HPC and the like - will have noticed The Register has launched a Data Centre section. This pulls our enterprise systems coverage together in one place, while our PC, mobile and client news continues under the Hardware banner. You can find links to these …
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving server coverage
I'm very sorry, but I completely misread that, for some reason, as
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving sewer coverage
Maybe a Freudian reflection of my mind...
Systems administrator = digital janator.
Server = Digital Sewer.
I can see it.
Mine's the one with the disks full of El Reg comments.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base