Our sharper-eyed readers - the sort that care about storage, servers, HPC and the like - will have noticed The Register has launched a Data Centre section. This pulls our enterprise systems coverage together in one place, while our PC, mobile and client news continues under the Hardware banner. You can find links to these …
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving server coverage
I'm very sorry, but I completely misread that, for some reason, as
Timothy Prickett Morgan’s deep-diving sewer coverage
Maybe a Freudian reflection of my mind...
Systems administrator = digital janator.
Server = Digital Sewer.
I can see it.
Mine's the one with the disks full of El Reg comments.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...