Have you seen two über-expensive Samsung OLED TVs? If so, the South Korean giant would very much like to have them back. The two tellies went walkies somewhere in transit to the IFA consumer electronics show being held this week in Berlin, Samsung admitted today, according to Reuters. The 55in demo units were destined for …
Looks towards Apple....
...they are now stopping shipping before release, saves any costly court battles later on.
No Joke icon, because....
Next week's announcement from Apple...
The future of TV! Also numerous patents around using OLED in TVs, rectangles and bezels.
Also no joke icon, because...
Re: Next week's announcement from Apple...
Beat me to it :-)
hoo stole the the TVs?
the person who did it must have had a 55inch gap somewhere in his house
no sherlock icon because....
You may want to check the luggage of those IFA bloggers whose trip you've ruined last week.
Give them a good cavity search too, show them who's the boss.
Do you need both the TV's to get the true 3D affect?
No Paris icon because ........
Hasn't Samsung copied
the Find My Mac feature yet? Would be handy now.
Anyone want a brand new 55" OLED TV - runs a bit hot.
Opening bid £100..........I am willing to collect, used notes ok for you I assume.
55" apple oled tv's soon to be on the shelf
You`ll find them stuffed in some customs shed somewhere waiting collection of the paperwork
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network