The NHS Commissioning Board will continue to pump cash into the GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) scheme, which funds approved clinical software for doctors - adding to the list of erstwhile National Programme for IT projects that it will maintain centrally. The board, which will take responsibility for running the NHS in England …
Cable and wireless the well known...
UK supplier? Oh no, of course not, couldn't spend UK tax payers money in the UK - just wouldn't be cricket.
Re: Cable and wireless the well known...
Maybe not well known, but is a UK supplier and now owned by Vodafone.
Are we supposed to know what that is, or does the author not know either and is just hoping nobody notices?
Information Management & Technology/Telecommunications.
Anything to stop practices getting and using tech not compliant to gathering information to sell to drug companies.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...