The NHS Commissioning Board will continue to pump cash into the GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) scheme, which funds approved clinical software for doctors - adding to the list of erstwhile National Programme for IT projects that it will maintain centrally. The board, which will take responsibility for running the NHS in England …
Cable and wireless the well known...
UK supplier? Oh no, of course not, couldn't spend UK tax payers money in the UK - just wouldn't be cricket.
Re: Cable and wireless the well known...
Maybe not well known, but is a UK supplier and now owned by Vodafone.
Are we supposed to know what that is, or does the author not know either and is just hoping nobody notices?
Information Management & Technology/Telecommunications.
Anything to stop practices getting and using tech not compliant to gathering information to sell to drug companies.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth