The NHS Commissioning Board will continue to pump cash into the GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) scheme, which funds approved clinical software for doctors - adding to the list of erstwhile National Programme for IT projects that it will maintain centrally. The board, which will take responsibility for running the NHS in England …
Cable and wireless the well known...
UK supplier? Oh no, of course not, couldn't spend UK tax payers money in the UK - just wouldn't be cricket.
Re: Cable and wireless the well known...
Maybe not well known, but is a UK supplier and now owned by Vodafone.
Are we supposed to know what that is, or does the author not know either and is just hoping nobody notices?
Information Management & Technology/Telecommunications.
Anything to stop practices getting and using tech not compliant to gathering information to sell to drug companies.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods