The NHS Commissioning Board will continue to pump cash into the GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) scheme, which funds approved clinical software for doctors - adding to the list of erstwhile National Programme for IT projects that it will maintain centrally. The board, which will take responsibility for running the NHS in England …
Cable and wireless the well known...
UK supplier? Oh no, of course not, couldn't spend UK tax payers money in the UK - just wouldn't be cricket.
Re: Cable and wireless the well known...
Maybe not well known, but is a UK supplier and now owned by Vodafone.
Are we supposed to know what that is, or does the author not know either and is just hoping nobody notices?
Information Management & Technology/Telecommunications.
Anything to stop practices getting and using tech not compliant to gathering information to sell to drug companies.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot