Global server sales remained in the doldrums during the year's second quarter, says new data from Gartner whose bean counters have found revenues off 2.9 per cent to $12.86bn against a slight 1.4 per cent shipment rise to 2.37 million boxes shipped out to customers between April and June. The x86 server continues to dominate in …
Any clever explanation why?
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat