Roaming in the Middle East should get easier as local mobile operator Zain will carry Vodafone's traffic and sport Voda's brand across the region. Travellers taking in the sights and sounds of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq can access Vodafone's services, as part of a deal between the two companies to carry each …
Instead of making deals with oil-rich countries...
Vodafone would do well to see that their network fully supports 2G phones. As of 11am Sunday 9/9/2012, there is no service for 2G phones across the country and they seem reluctant to do anything about it. They just keep saying the same nonsense - remove your SIM, wait for 30 minutes, then try again. This is not solving the problem. See http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network/bd-p/usingnetwork for all the posts so far! It seems this problem has crept in over the past week.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone