Roaming in the Middle East should get easier as local mobile operator Zain will carry Vodafone's traffic and sport Voda's brand across the region. Travellers taking in the sights and sounds of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq can access Vodafone's services, as part of a deal between the two companies to carry each …
Instead of making deals with oil-rich countries...
Vodafone would do well to see that their network fully supports 2G phones. As of 11am Sunday 9/9/2012, there is no service for 2G phones across the country and they seem reluctant to do anything about it. They just keep saying the same nonsense - remove your SIM, wait for 30 minutes, then try again. This is not solving the problem. See http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network/bd-p/usingnetwork for all the posts so far! It seems this problem has crept in over the past week.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise