Roaming in the Middle East should get easier as local mobile operator Zain will carry Vodafone's traffic and sport Voda's brand across the region. Travellers taking in the sights and sounds of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and Iraq can access Vodafone's services, as part of a deal between the two companies to carry each …
Instead of making deals with oil-rich countries...
Vodafone would do well to see that their network fully supports 2G phones. As of 11am Sunday 9/9/2012, there is no service for 2G phones across the country and they seem reluctant to do anything about it. They just keep saying the same nonsense - remove your SIM, wait for 30 minutes, then try again. This is not solving the problem. See http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network/bd-p/usingnetwork for all the posts so far! It seems this problem has crept in over the past week.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap