IBM and Somerset County council are currently in a dispute over their joint venture outsourcing company South West One. SW1's just issued annual report for 2011 said that a mediation session was held between the two organisations on the 4 and 5 July this year, but they couldn't reach any agreement. "No settlement has been …
I said it before & I'll say it again
Not for without nothing was it known as South West Con by the staff in County Hall.
Well out of it now for 4 years & 4,000 miles.
What is the cost of a £10m loan at mates rates? It couldn't be about £13.46m, could it?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?