IBM and Somerset County council are currently in a dispute over their joint venture outsourcing company South West One. SW1's just issued annual report for 2011 said that a mediation session was held between the two organisations on the 4 and 5 July this year, but they couldn't reach any agreement. "No settlement has been …
I said it before & I'll say it again
Not for without nothing was it known as South West Con by the staff in County Hall.
Well out of it now for 4 years & 4,000 miles.
What is the cost of a £10m loan at mates rates? It couldn't be about £13.46m, could it?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer