IBM and Somerset County council are currently in a dispute over their joint venture outsourcing company South West One. SW1's just issued annual report for 2011 said that a mediation session was held between the two organisations on the 4 and 5 July this year, but they couldn't reach any agreement. "No settlement has been …
I said it before & I'll say it again
Not for without nothing was it known as South West Con by the staff in County Hall.
Well out of it now for 4 years & 4,000 miles.
What is the cost of a £10m loan at mates rates? It couldn't be about £13.46m, could it?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs