IBM and Somerset County council are currently in a dispute over their joint venture outsourcing company South West One. SW1's just issued annual report for 2011 said that a mediation session was held between the two organisations on the 4 and 5 July this year, but they couldn't reach any agreement. "No settlement has been …
I said it before & I'll say it again
Not for without nothing was it known as South West Con by the staff in County Hall.
Well out of it now for 4 years & 4,000 miles.
What is the cost of a £10m loan at mates rates? It couldn't be about £13.46m, could it?
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes