Amazon Web Services (AWS) has added support for cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) to its simple storage service (S3), an inclusion that should get web developers a teensy bit excited because CORS lets a web page access resources from another domain. The W3C, which tends CORS, explains its features thusly: “If such an API is …
Watch out Samsung have the copyright to that name.
In my industry...
AWS stands for Alcohol Withdrawal Scale.
- (nurse) mark
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones