While budget constraints are crimping its overall military spending, Taiwan is to increase its outlays on cyberwar, according to the Taipei Times. The newspaper says the Ministry of National Defense has published plans to expand the Communication Electronics and Information Bureau, CEIB, adding a specialist “electronic and …
Just wants them back in the fold.............,.
And they hold their hands up and deny deny deny it.
Oh no, not our government newtorks!
I know we haven't got many newtorks around the world, but we need to watch people cracking the government-run ones. ;-)
Re: Oh no, not our government newtorks!
Duly corrected. Thanks for the catch.
ALL the attacks?
“all the attacks were detected and blocked”
And just how do they know that they detected all of them?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun