While budget constraints are crimping its overall military spending, Taiwan is to increase its outlays on cyberwar, according to the Taipei Times. The newspaper says the Ministry of National Defense has published plans to expand the Communication Electronics and Information Bureau, CEIB, adding a specialist “electronic and …
Just wants them back in the fold.............,.
And they hold their hands up and deny deny deny it.
Oh no, not our government newtorks!
I know we haven't got many newtorks around the world, but we need to watch people cracking the government-run ones. ;-)
Re: Oh no, not our government newtorks!
Duly corrected. Thanks for the catch.
ALL the attacks?
“all the attacks were detected and blocked”
And just how do they know that they detected all of them?
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?