While budget constraints are crimping its overall military spending, Taiwan is to increase its outlays on cyberwar, according to the Taipei Times. The newspaper says the Ministry of National Defense has published plans to expand the Communication Electronics and Information Bureau, CEIB, adding a specialist “electronic and …
Just wants them back in the fold.............,.
And they hold their hands up and deny deny deny it.
Oh no, not our government newtorks!
I know we haven't got many newtorks around the world, but we need to watch people cracking the government-run ones. ;-)
Re: Oh no, not our government newtorks!
Duly corrected. Thanks for the catch.
ALL the attacks?
“all the attacks were detected and blocked”
And just how do they know that they detected all of them?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…