While budget constraints are crimping its overall military spending, Taiwan is to increase its outlays on cyberwar, according to the Taipei Times. The newspaper says the Ministry of National Defense has published plans to expand the Communication Electronics and Information Bureau, CEIB, adding a specialist “electronic and …
Just wants them back in the fold.............,.
And they hold their hands up and deny deny deny it.
Oh no, not our government newtorks!
I know we haven't got many newtorks around the world, but we need to watch people cracking the government-run ones. ;-)
Re: Oh no, not our government newtorks!
Duly corrected. Thanks for the catch.
ALL the attacks?
“all the attacks were detected and blocked”
And just how do they know that they detected all of them?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account