While budget constraints are crimping its overall military spending, Taiwan is to increase its outlays on cyberwar, according to the Taipei Times. The newspaper says the Ministry of National Defense has published plans to expand the Communication Electronics and Information Bureau, CEIB, adding a specialist “electronic and …
Just wants them back in the fold.............,.
And they hold their hands up and deny deny deny it.
Oh no, not our government newtorks!
I know we haven't got many newtorks around the world, but we need to watch people cracking the government-run ones. ;-)
Re: Oh no, not our government newtorks!
Duly corrected. Thanks for the catch.
ALL the attacks?
“all the attacks were detected and blocked”
And just how do they know that they detected all of them?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait