Symantec has taken to Twitter to offer you the chance to name its next disaster-recovery product, erecting a Surveygizmo quiz to find a name for the software. But before you leap on the quiz to show off your creativity, dispel any dreams you have of naming the product "I'll Be Back" or something similarly evocative, as Symantec …
Damn! I was all set to offer you guys my Global Intelligent Integrated Automated Critical Business IT Recovery solution at a substantial discount. Almost had the right product..
I was planning on announcing my Continuity Recovery Application Business suite for Global IT departments. After all, what GIT doesn't want CRABs?
Opening themselves up for a broadside, aren't they?
Symantec: We are to your computer like unexplained STDs are to your marriage.
Symantec Synthetic Universal Computer Knowledge System.
The words "Symantec" and "Disaster Recovery" certain go together, but probably not in the context intended.
why, oh why?
Surely the folks over at 4chan can get them to name it Marblecake. Now that would be a coup.
Given their crap products don't work...
...And the rate at which they release updates to 'fix' issues how about
Constantly Needs Updating Technology System - or CNUTS
Just have done and call it shit, like everything else they make. Blunt but true lol
As a former Symantec engineer, it looks like marketing has run out of ideas and are hoping one of you will save their bacon... That's how we got Windows 7 instead of some name like "Vista" (oh, yeh, that was winner.)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...