STEC boss Manouche Moshayedi has issued a detailed rebuttal of the SEC's indictment that charged him with insider trading, saying that the SEC is plain wrong. The SEC charges relate to a STEC public offering of shares held by Moshayedi and his brother Mark on 9 August, 2009, with the SEC alleging Moshayedi knew that EMC was …
>STEC boss Manouche Moshayedi
Another funny sounding foreigner name = another example to made for the SEC.
I guess that is their plan to avoid the calls to be replaced by an agency a little less compromised. Break an easy piece off the iceberg and maybe people will get bored and go away.
Pity the SEC doesn't chase the ...
real Wall Street crooks down instead of going after minnows.
Look what they've missed - the boss who stole $200,000,000 in PFG, Idaho .
That's after the former Goldman Sach's guy who ran MF Global lost $40,000,000,000.
I think the SEC needs to reorder it's priorities. AND STOP ACCEPTING SWEETHEART SETTLEMENTS!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins