The Robot soccer World Cup's Humanoid League, Kid Size division, can only be won by the toughest and smartest autonomous mechanical anthropomorphs . Which surely makes the news the winner of the last two years' competitions is available as a set of open source software and CAD files welcome for would-be managers of robotic …
Other than that - good article.
How much would I give for one of those kits!? Give it 5 years and they might actually be affordable, come on rich folk, get buying and drive it down for us!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know