The Robot soccer World Cup's Humanoid League, Kid Size division, can only be won by the toughest and smartest autonomous mechanical anthropomorphs . Which surely makes the news the winner of the last two years' competitions is available as a set of open source software and CAD files welcome for would-be managers of robotic …
Other than that - good article.
How much would I give for one of those kits!? Give it 5 years and they might actually be affordable, come on rich folk, get buying and drive it down for us!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp