A group of ANU researchers says it’s taken a step towards usable quantum communications with a setup that creates eight entangled modes from a single beam, doubling the world’s previous record. The “easiest” (since entanglement isn’t so easy to create) way to create entanglement – and therefore lay the basis for quantum …
Achievement for Australia National University Science
Down under researchers at ANUS have produced an amazing entangled specimen of light beams. Looking at the full article leaves me with some concern about the stability of the entanglement but we can all hope that further work will bring improvement.
Where the sun doesn't shine...
I congratulate the boffins at ANUS for shining light in an area that previously lacked illumination.
Work with great potential -
thanks for the heads-up, Richard !...
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why