The days of “black letter law” regulation are numbered, according to ACMA chairman and CEO Chris Chapman, with technology changing and converging faster than legislation can keep up. Delivering the ACS / Telecommunications Society Charles Todd Oration yesterday, Chapman said the fast-moving telecommunications environment demands …
>in particular, “that regulation will be free from any government and political interference”.
Public servant calls for independence from oversight by publics representatives - the irresponsible government model. Look how well that worked for the central banks of US and Europe.
Yes I know the elected representatives are mostly morons but they are our morons and they are all we have against the arrogant, belligerent, self serving fiefdom which is the public sector.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion