Rackspace’s arrival in Australia last week – complete with a swipe at local player Macquarie Telecom – has brought a response back from MacTel. Rackspace announced that it will take a hall in a Digital Realty facility in the Sydney suburb of Erskine Park. As noted by The Register at the time of launch, Rackespace’s decision was …
"...Rackspace which says it won’t transfer data to America without permission “unless required to by Australian law”.
Or unless it's threatened by being beaten lightly with a feather by one of the alphabet-soup collections of US 'security' agencies.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS