Rackspace’s arrival in Australia last week – complete with a swipe at local player Macquarie Telecom – has brought a response back from MacTel. Rackspace announced that it will take a hall in a Digital Realty facility in the Sydney suburb of Erskine Park. As noted by The Register at the time of launch, Rackespace’s decision was …
"...Rackspace which says it won’t transfer data to America without permission “unless required to by Australian law”.
Or unless it's threatened by being beaten lightly with a feather by one of the alphabet-soup collections of US 'security' agencies.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015