Software-as-a-Service pin-up Salesforce.com reported growing losses despite increased sales. The hosted CRM provider reported a loss of $9.82m on a 34 per cent increase in net sales to $73.6m for the three-month period to 31 July. Loss per share also increased, up 4 cents to $0.07 on a diluted GAAP basis. The company used the …
And with a bit of luck....
They may even go bankrupt, taking their service and all their customer's data with them.
Whilst I take no pleasure in wishing that on their loyal employees, a long, hard lesson about the rank stupidy of cloud services needs to be learned.
Re: And with a bit of luck....
They prefer to create a "walled garden" "cloud".
As someone said long ago:
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their undergarments"
As there are no camels where they live, they may they first be deported to Yemen..
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball