Software-as-a-Service pin-up Salesforce.com reported growing losses despite increased sales. The hosted CRM provider reported a loss of $9.82m on a 34 per cent increase in net sales to $73.6m for the three-month period to 31 July. Loss per share also increased, up 4 cents to $0.07 on a diluted GAAP basis. The company used the …
And with a bit of luck....
They may even go bankrupt, taking their service and all their customer's data with them.
Whilst I take no pleasure in wishing that on their loyal employees, a long, hard lesson about the rank stupidy of cloud services needs to be learned.
Re: And with a bit of luck....
They prefer to create a "walled garden" "cloud".
As someone said long ago:
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their undergarments"
As there are no camels where they live, they may they first be deported to Yemen..
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots