News Corp's digital chief, Jonathan Miller, has resigned from Rupert Murdoch's media company ahead of its planned split into two "distinct" firms. Miller had served as chief digital officer since 2009. The company confirmed he would be leaving his job at the end of September, but added Miller will serve as an outside advisor …
I prefer today's story about he sibling spate betwixt 'Liz 'n' James.
Prepare for the "Murdoch Deathmatch!" ™ ®
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack