News Corp's digital chief, Jonathan Miller, has resigned from Rupert Murdoch's media company ahead of its planned split into two "distinct" firms. Miller had served as chief digital officer since 2009. The company confirmed he would be leaving his job at the end of September, but added Miller will serve as an outside advisor …
I prefer today's story about he sibling spate betwixt 'Liz 'n' James.
Prepare for the "Murdoch Deathmatch!" ™ ®
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity