News Corp's digital chief, Jonathan Miller, has resigned from Rupert Murdoch's media company ahead of its planned split into two "distinct" firms. Miller had served as chief digital officer since 2009. The company confirmed he would be leaving his job at the end of September, but added Miller will serve as an outside advisor …
I prefer today's story about he sibling spate betwixt 'Liz 'n' James.
Prepare for the "Murdoch Deathmatch!" ™ ®
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC