News Corp's digital chief, Jonathan Miller, has resigned from Rupert Murdoch's media company ahead of its planned split into two "distinct" firms. Miller had served as chief digital officer since 2009. The company confirmed he would be leaving his job at the end of September, but added Miller will serve as an outside advisor …
I prefer today's story about he sibling spate betwixt 'Liz 'n' James.
Prepare for the "Murdoch Deathmatch!" ™ ®
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging