This week is turning out to be a massive raft of storage news. Ready for the deluge? Here we go: In the flash galaxy, astronomers have discovered a Micron cluster formed from little flashes of light: Flash cache software supplier VeloBit has a sampling programme with Micron, the memory chip fryer. Customers get a bundled …
Is that really the right branding?
Perhaps it could be made to work - a very cheap and extremely secure storage but very expensive retrieval.
We take your data, put it on a boat and sink it in the north atlantic - certainly safe from hackers
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK