This week is turning out to be a massive raft of storage news. Ready for the deluge? Here we go: In the flash galaxy, astronomers have discovered a Micron cluster formed from little flashes of light: Flash cache software supplier VeloBit has a sampling programme with Micron, the memory chip fryer. Customers get a bundled …
Is that really the right branding?
Perhaps it could be made to work - a very cheap and extremely secure storage but very expensive retrieval.
We take your data, put it on a boat and sink it in the north atlantic - certainly safe from hackers
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat