This week is turning out to be a massive raft of storage news. Ready for the deluge? Here we go: In the flash galaxy, astronomers have discovered a Micron cluster formed from little flashes of light: Flash cache software supplier VeloBit has a sampling programme with Micron, the memory chip fryer. Customers get a bundled …
Is that really the right branding?
Perhaps it could be made to work - a very cheap and extremely secure storage but very expensive retrieval.
We take your data, put it on a boat and sink it in the north atlantic - certainly safe from hackers
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor