This week is turning out to be a massive raft of storage news. Ready for the deluge? Here we go: In the flash galaxy, astronomers have discovered a Micron cluster formed from little flashes of light: Flash cache software supplier VeloBit has a sampling programme with Micron, the memory chip fryer. Customers get a bundled …
Is that really the right branding?
Perhaps it could be made to work - a very cheap and extremely secure storage but very expensive retrieval.
We take your data, put it on a boat and sink it in the north atlantic - certainly safe from hackers
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods