Never a company to take its foot of the accelerator, Samsung has decided to follow-up its success as the leading smartphone vendor in the world’s largest mobile market by launching a range of fashion outlets in China. The Korean giant’s 8ight Seconds clothing brand will enter the Chinese market in 2014, piggy backing on the …
Seems a bit odd
But then Yamaha make motorbikes & pianos...
20% of GDP from just one company? Holy crap!
Yeah, but Samesung fridge freezers are crap! Mine's gone (again) and these things just shouldn't go wrong.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers