Never a company to take its foot of the accelerator, Samsung has decided to follow-up its success as the leading smartphone vendor in the world’s largest mobile market by launching a range of fashion outlets in China. The Korean giant’s 8ight Seconds clothing brand will enter the Chinese market in 2014, piggy backing on the …
Seems a bit odd
But then Yamaha make motorbikes & pianos...
20% of GDP from just one company? Holy crap!
Yeah, but Samesung fridge freezers are crap! Mine's gone (again) and these things just shouldn't go wrong.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs