Never a company to take its foot of the accelerator, Samsung has decided to follow-up its success as the leading smartphone vendor in the world’s largest mobile market by launching a range of fashion outlets in China. The Korean giant’s 8ight Seconds clothing brand will enter the Chinese market in 2014, piggy backing on the …
Seems a bit odd
But then Yamaha make motorbikes & pianos...
20% of GDP from just one company? Holy crap!
Yeah, but Samesung fridge freezers are crap! Mine's gone (again) and these things just shouldn't go wrong.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS