Never a company to take its foot of the accelerator, Samsung has decided to follow-up its success as the leading smartphone vendor in the world’s largest mobile market by launching a range of fashion outlets in China. The Korean giant’s 8ight Seconds clothing brand will enter the Chinese market in 2014, piggy backing on the …
Seems a bit odd
But then Yamaha make motorbikes & pianos...
20% of GDP from just one company? Holy crap!
Yeah, but Samesung fridge freezers are crap! Mine's gone (again) and these things just shouldn't go wrong.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it