Revolution Software is back with a fresh instalment of Broken Sword. The team has opted to take the franchise back to 2D and self-publish the game, reaching out for financial support on money-please website Kickstarter. The latest edition - Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse - is already in development, with most of the original …
Oh God, yes!
Soooo pledging money to this. Next, I want a decent flight sim with Spitfires and Tempests and Fw-190s and whatnot. Then, I will be broke, single and happy.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix