Revolution Software is back with a fresh instalment of Broken Sword. The team has opted to take the franchise back to 2D and self-publish the game, reaching out for financial support on money-please website Kickstarter. The latest edition - Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse - is already in development, with most of the original …
Oh God, yes!
Soooo pledging money to this. Next, I want a decent flight sim with Spitfires and Tempests and Fw-190s and whatnot. Then, I will be broke, single and happy.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370