Revolution Software is back with a fresh instalment of Broken Sword. The team has opted to take the franchise back to 2D and self-publish the game, reaching out for financial support on money-please website Kickstarter. The latest edition - Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse - is already in development, with most of the original …
Oh God, yes!
Soooo pledging money to this. Next, I want a decent flight sim with Spitfires and Tempests and Fw-190s and whatnot. Then, I will be broke, single and happy.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play