Revolution Software is back with a fresh instalment of Broken Sword. The team has opted to take the franchise back to 2D and self-publish the game, reaching out for financial support on money-please website Kickstarter. The latest edition - Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse - is already in development, with most of the original …
Oh God, yes!
Soooo pledging money to this. Next, I want a decent flight sim with Spitfires and Tempests and Fw-190s and whatnot. Then, I will be broke, single and happy.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire