Facebook's proposed $1bn buyout of photo filter Instagram has been cleared by the US Federal Trade Commission. The greenlight follows the UK's merger and acquisitions regulator confirming last week that it was unconcerned about the takeover affecting competition in Blighty. Meanwhile, the FTC seemed equally apathetic about …
.....if you want to piss $1Billion up the wall on Instagram, then fill your boots.
Love and kisses,
US Federal Trade Commission.
Re: Dear Facebook....
There was never any doubt, it had already been decided.......
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370