For possibly no other reason than it hasn't had any other fantastic ideas lately, Rovio Entertainment has updated its Angry Birds Space app to include the Martian terrain. It's all about Mars over at NASA these days, what with the Curiosity finally tootling about the planet and the agency's Jet Propulsion Lab bagging some cash …
Every time I hear "Angry Birds", I can't help but think of a Street Fighter-esque game featuring "Ladettes" from Newcastle called "Angry Burdz"....
As educational, but just in a different way!
Why attack Rovio???
They're having fun...love the free (Android at least) Angry Birds in space...
Or, is the article author just an Angry Bird??? Wrong time of the month to orbit?
It's a GAME...
You know - It's a game? A bit of harmless fun? Indeed on some platforms a bit of free harmless fun. Jeez.
But what about the Mysterons?
Isn't it more a mutual thing?
Rather than a one way street of using NASA for promotion, they were promoting NASA when the space version came out. Probably spurring interests of many a game player to something outside their phones.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low