The floating application development laboratory called SkyTap is burrowing deeper into the VMware fold and making itself more useful to coders by supporting the Cloud Foundry framework on its eponymous dev and test cloud. The company, funded in part by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, is also firing up new templates for SkyTap that …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON