AMD hopes to heave its blog back online soon after hackers broke into the site. The chip fryer downplayed the attack, and said a small number of encrypted account passwords were lifted. The records were subsequently dumped online in a 32KB file by the blog raiders. Nonetheless AMD has reset its scribes' login credentials as a …
A large percentage of the Phillips passwords can be cracked very quickly with an English or Dutch password list.
Not surprisingly, many were '12345' or 'phillips'. Salting passwords hides some of the user sillyness but does not things ''foolproof'.
Blender fanboi wants Cycles support?
Crappy haxx0r name
When's some group of kids gonna call themselves H4ng0nAsec or W41tAsec.
Plus root beer smells like Germoline which makes me think of nappy rash.
Re: Crappy haxx0r name
Germolene Pwns all, #justsayin
"The chip fryer downplayed ...."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but AMD don't actually make chips now (well not directly) so are more like ARM, than Intel.
But Phillips still make chip fryers don't they ?
department of redundancy department
"One of the affected sites stored its passwords unencrypted in plaintext."
Not both unencrypted AND plaintext?!?! The horror!
Re: department of redundancy department
I fear for your blood pressure.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search