India's government is blocking up to 250 web sites and social media accounts as part of on-going efforts to arrest the spread of damaging rumours which it believes are designed to incite sectarian violence. Following violent clashes in Assam over the past month between ethnic Bodos and immigrant Muslims, rumours began to spread …
Disagree with me and I will cut you off.
Disagree with me and I will jail you.
Disagree with me and I will torture you.
Disagree with me and you will disappear.
Insult me and just see what happens....
USA, INDIA, BURMA, IRAN, SYRIA, ZIMBABWE, CHINA, THAILAND, RUSSIA...................
Feel free to add more.....
I upvoted your comment as its true, but on the other hand, you try controlling a country with the number of people and groups involved without some form of repression.
People are inherantly stupid and willing to put their believe into any old rot that gives them either a reason to blame their problems on anyone not themselves or to validate their own crimes against others.
For proof, check out the number of different religions still doing well in 2012.
I challange you to find a single country on this planet who would NOT go on your list
Tamil News Network
Guys, TNN stands for Times News Network. Where on earth did you get the Tamil bit?
Nice to see...
...that medieval mob mentality is at least using 21st century tech.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?