ICANN’s trademark clearinghouse guidelines for the introduction of gTLDs have been slammed by one of Australia’s largest domain registrars, Melbourne IT. Melbourne IT has warned that high profile trademark holders will be vulnerable to attack from cyber squatters and counterfeiters unless policy is swiftly changed. In a new …
And they've only just realised this now?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity