ICANN’s trademark clearinghouse guidelines for the introduction of gTLDs have been slammed by one of Australia’s largest domain registrars, Melbourne IT. Melbourne IT has warned that high profile trademark holders will be vulnerable to attack from cyber squatters and counterfeiters unless policy is swiftly changed. In a new …
And they've only just realised this now?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds