Tegile has tossed out two more flash-boosted storage arrays into the market, chasing the hybrid dream that flash and disk is better than flash alone because you get cheap capacity and solid state speed. Its first hybrid array product, the Zebi HA2100 was announced in June, with DRAM and flash used as a 2-tier cache atop a …
Entry level storage array coverage?
Don't get me wrong, I do like to read coverage of mainstream storage arrays such as Tegile's, however lets face it they aren't cheap.
There are many small business that could do with storage arrays that are "fast enough" but don't have the cash to spend on these high performance devices.
So, El Reg... how about covering the bottom end of the storage market too?
Re: Entry level storage array coverage?
The low-end stuff usually ends up in Reg Hardware from what I've seen, but I think Chris Mellor has written up some of the midrange systems as well.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops