Tegile has tossed out two more flash-boosted storage arrays into the market, chasing the hybrid dream that flash and disk is better than flash alone because you get cheap capacity and solid state speed. Its first hybrid array product, the Zebi HA2100 was announced in June, with DRAM and flash used as a 2-tier cache atop a …
Entry level storage array coverage?
Don't get me wrong, I do like to read coverage of mainstream storage arrays such as Tegile's, however lets face it they aren't cheap.
There are many small business that could do with storage arrays that are "fast enough" but don't have the cash to spend on these high performance devices.
So, El Reg... how about covering the bottom end of the storage market too?
Re: Entry level storage array coverage?
The low-end stuff usually ends up in Reg Hardware from what I've seen, but I think Chris Mellor has written up some of the midrange systems as well.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia