Tegile has tossed out two more flash-boosted storage arrays into the market, chasing the hybrid dream that flash and disk is better than flash alone because you get cheap capacity and solid state speed. Its first hybrid array product, the Zebi HA2100 was announced in June, with DRAM and flash used as a 2-tier cache atop a …
Entry level storage array coverage?
Don't get me wrong, I do like to read coverage of mainstream storage arrays such as Tegile's, however lets face it they aren't cheap.
There are many small business that could do with storage arrays that are "fast enough" but don't have the cash to spend on these high performance devices.
So, El Reg... how about covering the bottom end of the storage market too?
Re: Entry level storage array coverage?
The low-end stuff usually ends up in Reg Hardware from what I've seen, but I think Chris Mellor has written up some of the midrange systems as well.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip