Flash array startup Pure Storage has pocketed a $40m (£25.5m) cash injection to fund international expansion, build sales and marketing, and boost lead-generation activities. This takes Pure's total funding to $95 million. It has immediate plans to use the cash to kickstart operations in Europe with channel partners and boost …
I'd love a Sugar Daddy!
200 years ago 'pure storage'...
would have been a bag of dog shit.*
How times change.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it