Flash array startup Pure Storage has pocketed a $40m (£25.5m) cash injection to fund international expansion, build sales and marketing, and boost lead-generation activities. This takes Pure's total funding to $95 million. It has immediate plans to use the cash to kickstart operations in Europe with channel partners and boost …
I'd love a Sugar Daddy!
200 years ago 'pure storage'...
would have been a bag of dog shit.*
How times change.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle