Flash array startup Pure Storage has pocketed a $40m (£25.5m) cash injection to fund international expansion, build sales and marketing, and boost lead-generation activities. This takes Pure's total funding to $95 million. It has immediate plans to use the cash to kickstart operations in Europe with channel partners and boost …
I'd love a Sugar Daddy!
200 years ago 'pure storage'...
would have been a bag of dog shit.*
How times change.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9