Flash array startup Pure Storage has pocketed a $40m (£25.5m) cash injection to fund international expansion, build sales and marketing, and boost lead-generation activities. This takes Pure's total funding to $95 million. It has immediate plans to use the cash to kickstart operations in Europe with channel partners and boost …
I'd love a Sugar Daddy!
200 years ago 'pure storage'...
would have been a bag of dog shit.*
How times change.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise